“The only source of knowledge is experience,”
– Albert Einstein
MEO is a Savvy Content Marketer with 15+ years experience telling compelling and convincing brand stories. Proven record of delivering concept-to-completion creative campaigns on time and on budget for iconic brands such as Accenture, Jim Beam and Swiss Army. Here’s a look at what she’s been up to:
CREATIVE CONSULTANT | MEOBranding
March 2014 – Present
Raised non-profit profile by effectively telling their story through rebranding and new, high-performing Website design
- Increased donations 400% for 2016 annual appeal
- Expanded audience reach 200% across Facebook and LinkedIn without using paid promotionImproved website performance for 56% Bounce Rate, 26% Returning Visitors within 3 months of implementing new design
- Grew subscribers 50% with creation of new monthly e-mail newsletter
DESIGN DIRECTOR | Schawk, Inc.
May 2010 – March 2014
Connected brand strategy to brand execution to tell convincing and compelling brand stories for Accenture, Beam Global and H.J. Heinz
- Raised the bar for Accenture’s Management Consulting leadership contest by producing branded, integrated campaign for Accenture Diamond Client Program presentation
- Reduced creative costs and exceeded speed-to-market expectations by developing launch campaigns for Skinnygirl and Kilbeggan brands in less than one week
SENIOR DESIGN MANAGER | Schawk, Inc.
May 2006 – May 2010
Led 4-person “rescue squad” and onboarding of new creative team at Swiss Army while overseeing creative projects for Accenture
- Oversaw concept-to-completion production of Apparel Look Book and annual catalogs for Timepieces, Multi-Tools and Cutlery during 3-month Swiss Army transition
- Earned Integrated Marketing & Best Industry Program honors for Accenture retail campaign
- Slashed budget for Accenture Match Play Championship golf event $10,000 by leveraging electronic media
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER | Schawk, Inc.
June 2004 – May 2006
Balanced managing multiple high-priority projects such as Accenture Match Play Championship with mentoring junior designers
- Racked up 10+ best practice awards in annual audit for developing creative that told client’s brand story
- Exceeded 100% utilization
GRAPHIC DESIGNER | Accenture
February 2000 – June 2004
Produced on-brand, on-time, on-budget traditional and digital marketing materials for one of the world’s top 50 brands
- Recognized for outstanding project management for overseeing Thought Leadership practice global rebranding
- Executed integration of Tiger Woods sponsorship into company’s Global Event Marketing
- Trained Executive Assistants in brand standards and use of Microsoft Office
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER | Alcom, Inc.
December 1996 – February 2000
- Achieved +90% daily call completion by implementing efficiencies and use of routing software for technicians
OFFICE MANAGER | Architectural Window Products, Inc.
February 1993 – December 1996
- Increased speed of reporting company financials while reducing errors by implementing QuickBooks
PROJECT MANAGER | Fox Valley Glass, Inc.
June 1991 – February 1993
- Improved project completion rates with accurate forecasting of material and personnel requirements
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- Inbound Marketing Certification, Hubspot Academy
- Corporate Image Consulting, Studio for Image Professionals
- Studied Marketing & Design, Harper College
- Studied Business Management, University of Illinois
Download full résumé: MEO Résumé
Download references: MEO References